Sunday, June 30, 2013

Big blue light

Big blue light
It fell out of the sky
What it was I don't know
I was scared thought I'd die

Never seen nothing like that
Would have run
But you know I'm to fat
Wanted to sprout wings and just fly like a bat

It seen me
I seen it
Boy I tell you
I was a having a hissy fit

This big door on that machine
Opened up wide yes it did
Out came a wobbling
Was this mean looking thing

What do I do
What do I say
All I could think of
Was just say hey

It looked around
Floating a foot off the ground
Then it asked me
Which way to town

Go down yonder
About a mile or two
See the big oak tree
That's where town be

Off it went
Floating off the ground
What it wanted
Who knows I'm not sticking around

Feets do your thing
I'm getting out here
That thing looked so mean
Maybe it was just all them beers

So I lived
To tell about that light
How it scared me
And gave me a fright