Wednesday, January 2, 2013

On my way Jack

Ever had that feeling something needs to be done?Came to me like a flash of lightning just a few minutes ago.

What I need to do is find an old beat up 4 door dark blue white walled tired no hub capped 60 Lincoln Continetial convertible with suicide doors and take a little trip.

A road trip to end all road trips.Go west old man I'm thinking.Out there where the deer and antelope play.To the Nevada dessert where the rabbits have been nuked so much with those bomb test of the 1950's they grow to the size of Volkswagens.

Pack my bags I'm serious.Couple t shirts and jeans and flip flops all the clothing needed.Stop by the store and fill a thermos with strong hot coffee a pack of those little Hav-A-Tampa cigars and I'm on my way Jack.







.

No comments: