Monday, January 28, 2013

Little catfish...

I have an idea.Yes even me has one every so often.Here at Twin Fountains Home there are 2 water fountains hence the name Twin Fountains.They are separated by the walkway entrance to the building.

Now for my great idea.Stock the little water fountains with little catfish and give each resident a little fishing pole.

Think of all the pleasure it would bring.Warm sunny spring day out at the little fishing hole.Little catfish swimming around.Me with my little cane pole with a little worm as bait.I can't think of any thing better to do on an afternoon in spring.

At one time the story goes the fountains where stocked with Goldfish.Reason for removing them I don't know.

All we need would be our pole,bait,RC colas and can of potted meat and soda crackers.Now doesn't that sound like a grand idea?

No comments: