Friday, January 11, 2013

Let it all hangout

Once there was a song,LET IT ALL HANG OUT,that's what I'm going to do in the next few post.All is true maybe not comfortable but true.

People at TFH are here for a variety of reasons I guess.We are called residents not patients for starts.TFH is called I found out by looking it up on the Internet a retirement home and assisted living home.

Some residents are here because they have no place else to go.Maybe I fit in that category.Others are here because their families can't give them the care needed.Some I figure are here because their families can't or don't want to deal with it.

Some forgive me are what I call throw aways.No hope,no place else for them.

It hurts watching elderly people homesick for their family that never come around.I'm blessed in a way because I have really no family,2 elderly aunts and cousins and no visit are no problem for me.But thank you when you do.Guess I got what I always knew would happen,alone by myself and I'm ok with it.

More to come.

No comments: