Saturday, December 8, 2012

Super nice Ladies

As I sit here writing this ok laying in bed writing this I'm counting my blessings.It has been a good week.Let me touch on some of the highlights.

One evening this week I was watching TV and someone came up behind me and asked(are you hungry).now there is always room for something to eat that is tasty.Sure I said,starving.

A few moments later this special person brought me a cup of homemade deer chili made from the deer she had shot herself.I say nothing like a woman who can gather the food then bring it home and cook it.It was as Goldilocks said just right.Not to hot,not to spicy just right.

Friday a super nice Lady surprised me with a large cup of that wonderful McDonald's coffee.

Now this evening,again as I watched TV someone sat down beside me and said(I made deviled eggs do you want some).You know my answer,sure thank you please yes I would love some.

A few days ago this super nice Lady asked was there anything I needed.Half way kidding I said yes,4 Krystals,2 corndogs and 2 chili pups and a large fry would be nice.To my surprise she said I'm on the way would there be anything else?Oh my it was hard to turn it down but I said just kidding.I would dearly love those Krystals but the last time I had them my sugar went sky high.

To all those super nice Ladies,my friends, thank you so much.


No comments: