Saturday, December 8, 2012

Keep your hands to yourself

This just ain't right.Lately I've been watching a lot of football on TV.Something bothers me.I have noticed watching pro games,college,and high school football there is a new troubling trend.

When a player does something good or outstanding play this happens.They all start skipping around like..like ..little girls.Maybe it's just me but that just don't seem right.

Sure they are happy and excited but skipping around like little 6 year old girls playing hop scotch? I always thought that fad of a few years ago of how do I put this....behind slapping well was a little to much.Keep your hands to yourself is the new rule of this century.

Now while I have done got myself in trouble with football players(come on now it's all in jest) I might as well insult the fans of football.

Every other sport that is played outside,baseball,golf,soccer and Nascar,on and on,when it rains or starts snowing or the ground is froze solid they STOP THE GAME!

Not football and what gets me are the fans they will sit out in that weather and won't budge.

Ok I know the bounds have been over stepped I'm sorry but again it's just something I have noticed.

In closing I have only one things to say.Go Falcons! If the Falcons win on Sunday Pappa Johns pizza orders are half price on Monday.

And I bet you thought I wasn't a football fan.

No comments: