Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Confused and hurt

I'm confused and maybe a little bit hurt.As most of you might know I have a neuro muscular problem.Long story short I can't walk anymore.It is called Spinal Muscular Atrophy type3 or by another name it's called Kugleberg Welander Syndrome.It's inherited and I have had it all my life.It is a slow progression disease.Enough said about all that.

Now this is the confused and hurt part.People keep saying if I had enough faith God will heal me.Faith I have and I wish people would quit questioning my faith.I don't think God has a plan to heal or cure everyone.Maybe he has a plan for my life just the way I am.I'm perfectly ok with my situation,not mad,angry or full of self pity.Don't get me wrong I do wish things had turned out different.But they didn't so I deal with it.

I just get hurt when people say God will heal me that I know he can do but if not it doesn't mean I'm of little faith.

Maybe I'm wrong but this is the way I see things.

No comments: