Tuesday, November 13, 2012

God bless you!

Maybe I'm not so forgetful after all.I did loose my hat could not find it any where.You guessed it,was on my head.Someone much younger told me about their little spell of forgetfulness the other day.

Seem they lost their cell phone.You know what I'm going to say don't you? Yep they where talking on it at the time.

Wonder what causes these little lapses in our memory.Is it stress,sign of the times just so busy with life we can't concentrate or what.

Now my Momma she did loose her memory.They called it dementia or Alzheimer's who knows for sure.All I know is it's an awful disease.She forgot who I was completely.I only have one piece of advice to anyone caring for someone with that condition.Do not take anything they say seriously or to heart.Just let in come in one ear and out the other.Remember it's the disease talking not them.

How the heck I get on this subject?Didn't start out to be serious but way I write guess.One subject comes into my mind and I get side tracked on another.

So with all that said if you are going through something like that with a loved one all I can do is give you a big loving understanding hug and say God bless you! 

No comments: