Friday, June 15, 2012

You have your opinion

I'm here looking out the big window.The sun is in the west still burning hot and bright.My day is winding down and that suits me fine.I must say this has been a pretty good week for me.Excellent food all week.Someone told me once that food was one of life's pleasures and at the time it didn't mean much but now I understand.The best meal for this week was Thursday.Lunch.Someone,a dear friend surprised me with a country fried steak sandwich and large order of golden brown just fried to perfection onion rings from DJ's.A meal like that will lift your spirts.Someone told me once I talk to much about food.Come to think of it that same person said I just plain talk to much haha.While on that subject that person also said I was a heartless so and so(use your imagination here)but to them I said that wasn't true I did have a heart because I seen it on a sonogram once,there it was just a beating away.So the moral of this story is I think every thing is up for discussion and you have your opinion and so do I.

No comments: