Saturday, June 16, 2012

I'm a crooked man

I am a crooked man.Let me explain.I tilt a little bit to the right.That is the way it feels anyway.Maybe it's my imagination.Laying in bed I notice it more.Straighting myself up in no time I'm right back tilted to the right.Lately people have noticed it also so it must be true.Looking at a photo of me taken recently it is plain,tilted or crooked is the word.Has the Earth shifted a little bit on it's axis or is it me?Back in 2004 when that big tidal wave hit in Asia,the one where hundreds of thousands of people died,the Earth shifted a few degrees on it's axis.The North Pole moved a few feet,boundaries of countries changed.Time was slowed down a few what ever micro seconds at atomic clocks around the world.So either that has happen again,Earth has shifted a little bit to the right or I have on my on.

No comments: