Sunday, April 15, 2012

Something stupid

One night back at the old home place I did something really stupid.I'm always doing something not to bright but this was something else.Laying in bed half asleep I heard some type of commotion outside.It was someone walking down the street just a cussing.Who he was fussing with I didn't see.A car slowly drove pass him and stopped in front of the house next door.The guy walking really picked up his fussing and cussing then and stated making all kinds of threats to the folks in the car.Then it happened.Just as the guy walking made it in front of the house 3 guys jumped out of the car and started shooting.Their guns where blazing fire and with each shot they jumped into the air like it was a cartoon,animated it was all in slow motion.The guy walking then ran,where I have no idea and disappeared.Now this is the stupid part.I just stood there in the door and didn't even think to duck,run or get out of the way.The shots had to come my direction but where they landed is a mystery.The guy walking was not shot,the house wasn't hit,I wasn't either.Where did the bullets go I have wondered.Either the shots where blanks or God was watching over us all that night.

No comments: