Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nightmare

It was a nightmare.Shortly after my Mom died I was dreaming.It was hot summer time August.I dreamed I was at the graveyard but I could not find Momma's and Daddy's grave.I searched all over to the point of exhaustion.I was panicking.Running where I don't remember I ended up at some type of house.In the house there where people,men in suits.Who they where I know not.They led me into a room,a dark room.Then I seen it! Two caskets.Smiling,pointing towards the closed caskets they started to open one.I freaked out and ran away.I did not want to see.Then I woke up shaking I was freezing so cold that I had to go outside and stand in the sun just to warm up.I told someone about this nightmare and they said it meant that my folks where not there,their souls had moved on.

No comments: