Saturday, January 7, 2012

Grits would be nice

Saturday and it’s raining.That is ok because I like the rain plus it’s not so cold today .I’m comfortable.Still got the electric heater running .It is a big help.I will just stay in bed.Another neat trick is taking the clamp on light that is on my bed and using it as a hand warmer.The 40 watt bulb doesn’t get all that hot but excellent for warming you quick.A nice hot steaming cup of coffee would hit the spot right now.What for breakfast that would be good that I’m not supposed to eat.Start out with 3 baked to perfection biscuits.6 strips of thick sliced bacon.2 eggs fried.Big bowl of grits with lots of butter,salt and pepper.Hash browns fried till they are golden.Big glass of ice cold OJ and more coffee.That should take care of it this morning.Really right now I would settle for the grits.

No comments: