Friday, January 6, 2012

Dead folks in my dreams

I dream.Sometimes a connection between what is dreamed and my life can be seen.Other times it’s completely off the wall and all I can say is hmm where that come from.The dreams I have mostly are of my dead family members.Every once in awhile a living person will show up with them and I ask myself why is so and so here because everyone else in the dream is dead.I don’t mind the dead visiting me in my dreams.They are family.Let me explain something.They talk to me but not with their mouths.It’s like telepathic communication.They talk I listen.Sometimes back at the old place there would be a room full of people in my dream.Nothing scary fact is it was very peaceful and nice seeing them again.Like a family reunion but everyone is dead.Maybe all this has to do with me being hit in the head with a brick as a young boy.I don’t know and really don’t worry about it.So I will never say to you see ya in my dreams.You would be dead.

No comments: