Saturday, December 31, 2011

141 am New Years eve morning

141 am New Years eve morning Roanoke,Alabama.I can’t sleep.Out comes the computer and I will write a bit.What to write about that makes sense not figured out yet.Tried sleeping but it didn’t work well.Just turned the electric heater on .A little bit chilly plus the sound of it running I like.The glow of it in a dark room is nice.Let your imagination kick in and pretend it’s the glow of a camp fire with that  aroma of burning wood.Now I hungry.The old camp out staple would hit the spot right now.A can of Armour chili with beans some soda crackers and for drink how about a real Coke.Need something sweet to make this the perfect camp out meal.Let me think for a second.Ok after much thought,for the sweet thing of the meal how about Bit O Honey.Zagnut or Clark bar .Sugar Daddys or Babies?Shoot a lot of that old type candy is not around any more.While on the subject throw in the fire a few potatoes and let the hot coals bake them to perfection.Wish I had not started on this subject ,it’s making me really hungry.Ok,guess that’s enough.It is now 203 am New Years eve Roanoke,Alabama.

No comments: