Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Grocery store parking lots

People are amazing.I liked just sitting in grocery store parking lots waiting on Momma to do her shopping.All the different stories with a person to go along with it.A sniplet of life parking lots can be.I was shocked once.A woman was smoking a little cigar and walking hand hand with another woman.The guy who I could tell was homeless.Wearing all his clothes.Several shirts and pairs of pants asking me when the Liquor store open.She was always around.I never knew her real name but most here in LaGrange know who I am talking about.She pushed her son around in a shopping cart.I never knew the whole story maybe I don't want to know.Buddy can you give me a quarter was what she always asked.Wonder what happened to them?Then there was the interracial couple pushing a baby carriage.From my seat I could see black couples,white couples turn and stare at them.Yep a grocery store parking lot is like a window of the world.You can learn a lot.

No comments: