Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Do the right thing

Gee.How can people be so cruel to others.War,murder,abuse,on and on.What makes people want to hurt.Hurt someone and live with them self.We are supposed to be master of all domain,over animals but I think humans are the animals sometimes.Can animals murder?I don't know,guess it's possible.I know I am getting on one of those far fetched ideas.I have been dog bit and cat scratched but maybe that was my fault.I have been cruel to others with my words.I have remorse for it.Maybe that is what separates us from the animals.I have had this discussion with people.Would you kill to protect your family?I can't answer that till I'm faced with it.Maybe I would turn and run.Hope not.I like to think I could.I want to.Protect those I love.Could I be brave enough to help a stranger who was in dire need?A life or death situation?At times like that I am smart enough to say wait till faced with it.Just hope if ever in that kind of situation I could do the right thing.

No comments: