Thursday, October 14, 2010

UFO


I was just reading in the New York Post that a UFO was seen over Manhattan yesterday.I'm not saying they are real or just a figment of our imagination.I have never had a close encounter with a spaceship or alien beings before so I really can't say much on the subject.I have seen things in the sky that I had no explanation for.Sitting at the grocery store once waiting for Momma to do her shopping I noticed plastic bags flying in to the air.It was a windy day.Up high they where flying.Then this got my attention.I seen a silver round ball just floating or hovering in one spot over downtown LaGrange.It was high in the air and I could not tell it's size.So that might be my personal sighting of an UFO.It was indeed I think an Unidentified Flying Object

No comments: