Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nothing is on my mind

Well just sitting here and nothing has come into my mind what to write about.So I guess this could lead to a lot of things.Oh by the way everything I write about is true.Nothing is fictional.Trying to think of something interesting that has happened lately.About the only thing interesting for me was a few weeks ago the dog climbed it's pen and bit the neighbor.Cops came out then the next day dog catcher was here and took the dog for 10 days and wrote me a $100 ticket.Well got it payed so I won't have to go to court next month.I was a bit concerned about that.What else.Well this is not exciting but we added road side assistance to the car insurance.Man oh man has that payed off.It has been used twice already.Once a dead battery.I called a service station and they wanted $45 dollars just to jump a car off.The insurance took care of it.Then there was a flat tire.Wow it was a life saver.So I am not recommending it but that sure saved us a couple of times.Well what else going on around here?We have cats and kittens.One has been gave a way but there are kittens left.Just waiting till after Halloween before the rest are adopted out.Some people tend to be cruel to cats around this time of the year.Ok just having another cup of coffee and thinking.Talk to you later.

No comments: