Thursday, July 8, 2010

Things about me that are just plain out wrong and bad

About me, things I try to hide.I'm insecure,always have been.It should be against the law to raise a child with no siblings.I wanted that so bad and have missed out on something special.The insecurity has gotten in my way many times.It has destroyed relationships with women.I take every thing to heart,or wrong sometimes.I never meant to hurt people but I know I do.I'm scared alot .And when I say what people say about me doesn't mean nothing to me is a lie.I do care.Which I could get that tough skin some have.I have changed so much lately,I don't know what it is.My kids I never in my life been mad or angry with them and that is God's truth.I will admit at times I do get disappointed cause they are capable of doing so much better.And my better half,I have been a hypocrite at times that double standard thing.I'm guilty of being jealous at times,that is wrong and I'm sorry for it.I can get moody to the point of embarrassing myself.So,my excuse for all this?I have none other than just being human at times.I'm asking the world and all those involved to forgive me,look over my mistakes and give me a day cause usually I'm over them moods then.

No comments: