Monday, October 26, 2015

James Brown said...

I feel good.

Today is October 26th and about two months I've been taking a break from the blog.Nothing amazing to write about but a few things have passed by my plate in the recent past.

I was dying...

ICU for four months and two days of it I just knew my fife was over.

Scared and miserable...

That's what I was.Double pneumonia they called it.I won't get into the details but I was in pretty bad shape for awhile.

I had a lot of things going in my body but the worse thing was shortness of breath.For two days I could not get my breath.Relief came only after long needles where used for draining fluid from my lungs.Thank God for Doctors and Nurses who have their hands touched that can do things like this and know how to treat people.

Gasping for air I admit scared I was.

I hope it never happens again but if it does please Lord let my suffering be quick not as Jesus had to endure on the cross.


No comments: