Monday, March 30, 2015

Problem solved

Is it wrong for me to feel this way?

Talking about the situation here at the home affectingly known as Hotel California.

This is what I'm talking about.Food.Let me start at the beginning.Three meals each day we are served.Breakfast in my opinion is excellent,no complaints here.In fact the staff goes out of their way to make sure breakfast is made to order.

But lunch and supper prepared by WGHS  is what my complaint is about.It's bad.Frozen vegetables like zucchini,cauliflower etc cant replace food like most Southerners have been raised on.Butter beans,black eyed peas,potatoes fried and sliced and the ever present cornbread are staples in most Southern homes not turkey sausage and other imitation beef meat by products.I had some meat the other day that will remain as undisclosed for a better description.

More food is wasted than served.It should be the other way around.

Good food will solve this problem.


No comments: