Thursday, January 8, 2015

I want to be a Walton

Laying here in my warm cozy bed,sipping lukewarm buttermilk eating soda crackers I'm thinking.

After watching a couple of Waltons reruns on TV I've decided they should adopt me.

Yep I want to be a Walton.

All that love,all those brothers and sisters,Momma and Papa,Grandma and Grandpa living in that 2 story house.

I know it just TV and they are just actors but at times that show brings a tear to my eye.

I think they might have room for one more.

Being an only child I dearly wanted brothers and sisters.Really those that had siblings maybe I was just a little jealous of.

I can just hear it now...goodnight John Boy...goodnight John Boy number 2...goodnight everyone!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are concerned. Are you doing
ok?