Friday, December 12, 2014

Right here this spot

I was talking with my friend here at the home Ernie the biker dude and half way kidding half way serious I said Ernie you do know this is where we will spend the rest of our days.

Right here,this spot,till we die or the home kicks us out,far seeing anything happening this is it right here.

Pizza for lunch soup and grilled cheese at supper on Fridays and chicken of some sort on Sundays.Forever.

Get use to it that's our future.

Both of us are 62 and with the help of medical advances maybe 10 maybe 20 more years we could hang on right here this spot.

The only place left for me to go is up the road to Hunter Allen Myhand funeral home then that short trip over to Shadowlawn cemetery where my folks are resting in peace.

At times laying here,31B,in room31SW,I think right here this spot,my comfy bed,is were I will meet the end of my story.

Some times when facing reality it don't seem nice but fact is fact.


No comments: