Monday, December 22, 2014

Going to hell

I'm starting off this week with anger in my heart.

Lord I know it's wrong but it's a story that needs putting out there.

Maybe someone will read it and see their self.

Grandma Haynes never for some reason cared for my Momma,why who knows but I think it was a idea put into her head by other members of the Haynes family.

Down on Juniper Street here in LaGrange were we lived 50 plus years ago is what this story is about.

Grandma had 5 daughters but she always lived with us.

Momma waited on that woman hand and foot,looking after when she was sick mainly because her daughters didn't.

The rumors started by those Juniper Street devils about Momma were shameless.

Not so bad were the rumors but people who knew it was rumors and didn't speak up.They are the one's I hold grudges against.

One of Grandma's daughter's on her deathbed did express her thanks to Momma for taking care of her Momma.

Lord forgive me for these feelings of disgust I have held for those folks all these years but like Momma always said...Juniper Street is going to hell!

No comments: