Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Never on Saturday

Think I'm turning into a ...

Just about all my life I  have been one almost.

Lately it has been showing up more and more in my life and the way I think.

Yes Dear ones put down that Big Mac,slide that T bone off to the side of your plate,take that chicken and give it a good fling,I sure don't want you to choke when I break the news to you.

I'm not 100% yet but just about ready to turn that corner.Coming out of the closet you could say.

Friends are you sitting down?

Here goes hold on.

I'm a uh one of those you know please don't judge me okay out loud and proud here goes...

VEGETARIANS!!!

There I've said it and now I'm free  from living that double life.

No more whoppers for me,not even one of those small square Krystal burgers who I have been having a love affair with since the age of 10.

From now on the only food that touches my lips will be cauliflower and steamed carrots.

Except on Saturdays at lunch when hot dogs are served here at the old folks home.


No comments: