Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ernie the biker dude

I have a friend here at the old folks home let's just call him Ernie the biker dude.

Ernie is 6 months younger than me and I really enjoy our chats we have each day sitting around the TV.

The biker dude looks the part.Rings on each finger,chains around the neck and bracelets on each wrist,ear rings and a body covered with tattoos shaved head and beard.He looks like that singer from Judas Priest really.

When it starts lighting I tend to give Ernie the biker dude plenty of room cause I just know wearing all that silver jewelry he would be an excellent conductor for electricity.

He tells of his adventures in his life and I just know my evil twin and Ernie could be blood brothers or maybe twins separated at birth.

On one of his fingers he wears a ring that caught my attention a skull with red eyes.

We have a hand shake deal.

If I kick the bucket first he can have my prized possession this computer.Now if he gives up the ghost first that silver skull ring with red eyes is mine.


No comments: