Thursday, October 30, 2014

Don't stop me

Walking out of my boots.

Several times I have woke up and my protective boots would be off.They are soft padded boots that help prevent getting blisters or rubbed spots on my feet.Being a diabetic and having feet problems can lead to bad things.

Several of the residents here have lost toes,feet and one has had both his legs amputated.

How the boots get off who knows.They have Velcro straps and I can't reach them so it's not me unstrapping and taking those boots off.

So this leaves only one answer.

I'm walking out of my boots.Maybe it's sleep walking and I just don't remember it.Maybe it's a mind over body thing.Maybe who knows what it is.

All my life people have seen me at places I ain't been doing things I ain't done.Always I laughed it off as people being mistaken.

Since being here at the old folks home people have seen me walking around the place.Someone even asked if I had a twin brother since they seen me walking out the front door once.

Really I have no idea what is going on.

So if you see me out about and I'm walking don't stop me just let me enjoy it.


No comments: