Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A little pleasure

To the powers that be or those who really care or someone who will just listen.

I have a beef,complaint,gripe or whatever you want to call it.

There are two things that give me pleasure here at the nursing home.

Hot showers every other day and food.

Food that I  like and enjoy food like what I would cook if possible.

I'm sick and tired of beef tips on pasta,beef tips on rice with squishy mushrooms that make me gag,steamed carrots hid in my food,broccoli,cauliflower and that stuff called grilled zucchini,chicken legs baked,chicken breast baked,pork of some type every day,frozen vegtables from a bag and canned green beans.

Cook me some dry beans,butter beans,pintos,some peas,cook them on the top of the stove,slow and low till the bean soup is thick and good.Fry up some sliced diced taters and some cornbread fritters and have a big sweet onion on the side.

Food not artificial meat like chicken bacon and sausage.

Keep it real keep it good and add a little pleasure to an old man's life.

No comments: