Sunday, July 13, 2014

Super moon

I heard of a super moon coming up very soon.

Lord help us that's just what we need around the OFH(old folks home).

Reading about this super moon it is said to increase chances of natural disasters like hurricanes,tornadoes,floods,earthquakes on and on.

Three in a row they will be.30% larger in size than normal.

Just to be on the safe side I'm preparing for it now.Yours truly is stocking up on tin foil,duct tape and those old fashioned Bobbie pins like Momma always used.Why I''m doing this I have no idea but I am just compelled to do something instead of sitting,waiting on all the heck that will bust out here at the OFH.

Like that guy in Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind who was building a mountain with his mashed potatoes said"this means something"same thing for me with the tin foil,duct tape and the old fashioned Bobbie pins.

Be prepared the Boy Scout manual commanded.

I will be.




No comments: