Saturday, July 26, 2014

Like the man said

Took the wind right out of my sail.

Disappointment.

Had a little one yesterday,no biggee but still for awhile I had my hopes up.

Like the man said "don't feel like the lone ranger " whatever that means.Guess it means you are not alone.

We all have had disappointments in this life.I have had my fair share it seems.Wish a lot of things had turned out different.

Like that time a local store had a drawing for a new bicycle.I got a letter in the mail and had my hopes up I was a winner.Nope ain't going to happen.You almost won the letter said.A disappointment.Often in my old age I have wondered why that letter was even sent.

I have had a lot of almosts in life,but why worry about it,like the man said " it's water under the bridge " or better yet like the man said "don't cry over split milk ".

No comments: