Friday, July 25, 2014

Leave me alone

Another night of restless sleep.

Seems like every hour or so I woke up.

Dreaming again.

Dreamed of a hole in the ground and in that hole there were two things.A rattlesnake and a mountain lion.Instead of just walking away I had to get the mountain lion out.Why I don't know.

Ended up getting both out of that pit or hole in the ground.I had the snake by the head holding it so it couldn't bite and feeling sorry for it I just gave it a fling not wanting to hurt it.

What happened too the lion I don't remember.

There was also a woman I know that kept popping in and out of this dream.She kept asking me questions and it was starting to irritate me.

Dreams about snakes I have always heard mean you have an enemy.If that's the case wish they would leave me alone and let me sleep.

No comments: