Thursday, July 17, 2014

Chickentarians

The chickentarians are at it again.

I shall explain.

Yesterday, Wednesday for supper I had baked chicken wings,today,Thursday at lunch I had fried chicken wings,both were enjoyed,supper rolls around and guess what was on my plate,not chicken wings but chicken tenders.

Now chicken three meals in a row is a bit much.I would even get tired eating a thin well done T bone from Piggly Wiggly three times in a row.

I switched my chicken delight for beefy cheesy mac and it was thoroughly enjoyed.

Chicken I know is cheap as far as meat goes but enough already besides what I read in my defense of not being a chickentarian is that chicks today are pumped with steroids and other nasty things so they grow bigger faster.

Took a peek at the menu for Friday's lunch,yep you're ahead of me,chicken tenders.

Oh the irony of it all.

No comments: