Monday, June 2, 2014

Never know

Interesting.

It has been brought to my attention that my navel,belly button just don't look right.

I've really not payed much attention to it over all these years.It,my navel or belly button was just a place that collected lint,other than that not much thought of it enter my mind.

I'm thinking.

Maybe I was found in a cabbage patch like my folks always told me.That might explain a lot of things.

Was I the one that just fell off the turnip truck that we hear so much about?

No don't tell me I was a passenger on a slow banana boat from China.

Or is it as I've always suspected.

I know a little bit strange you could call me maybe weird at times would fit the bill.

Could I just be that hybrid,part human part whatever you know that thing that starts with A.

Yeah one of these guys...


No comments: