Friday, June 13, 2014

All is good with her now

A strange story.

For a week now I have noticed a Dragon Fly outside my window each day.

If it's the same one each day I can't say.

Why it's there who knows but just maybe I have a theory or maybe wishful thinking.

This or those Dragon Flies hang around the hummingbird feeder outside my window.Could be they are just feeding off the sweet water.Maybe they just use the iron pole that the feeder hangs on as a resting place.

I did a short research search on them.Different cultures and parts of the world have different opinions on them.

I have always heard them called snake doctors.Snake fixers some call them.The opinions range from good to evil.

Native Americans said they were good,meant change and purity.

Some parts of the world they represent evil.

But this is my wishful thoughts on that Dragon Fly.

I had a friend that had a soulful connection with them.She wrote poems and stories about Dragon Flies.Seen her mourn about the death of one and the sad mate who visited the passed away Dragon Fly every day.

My friend has passed away.

Maybe just maybe that Dragon Fly is here to let me know all is good now with her.





No comments: