Sunday, May 25, 2014

I carried the cross alone

A place like this tends to separate who is your friend and who is not.

Maybe us old folks just fall through the cracks in people's memories.Don't worry don't fret guess we never really mattered to start with.

Seen it first hand when Momma was sick.It wouldn't be so bad if you had came by and spent a few minutes of your busy life with her.She might not have recognized you,it might have even been uncomfortable and depressing but I'm sure in her own way your presence was felt.

You know saying if you only knew after she had escape her prison of the mind you would have helped.Just useless words and a waste of precious breath.

It's okay really.For seven years I carried the cross alone and it was worth every second.Sure a helping hand was much needed and would have been deeply appreciated.For the few who did help you know who you are thank you.Those moments you spent with Momma so I could rest and relax well you will never know the joy you gave me.

Really I did not  plan getting on this awful subject and please excuse me.

It was as if a force from beyond had controlled my fingers.

Didn't think just typed.

No comments: