Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tuesday's gone

Where did Tuesday go?

Once I seen a old black and white movie called "The Lost Weekend" about an alcoholic who could not remember what he did over a weekend.

This morning I tasted that fear.

Well I don't drink or take mind altering drugs but for awhile this morning I thought Tuesday had been skipped and straight to Wednesday we went.

Really it started Monday.

10:30 am I noticed the clock.That's the last I remember till the lunch tray came a rolling in around noonish.I had dozed off so that missing hour can be explained.

Losing a whole day is a different situation.

At breakfast my roomies were talking about it being Wednesday the last day of April.No it's Tuesday thinking to myself.I didn't say it out loud but something is wrong here I've lost a whole day of the week.

Thinking back to Monday's lost hour panic started to creep in.I'm losing my mind right along with losing a Tuesday.

My breakfast meal ticket was right in front of me and it plainly said Tuesday.I checked my Yahoo home page,Tuesday,last but not least I looked at a calendar,again Tuesday.

Seems I've not totally stepped off the cliff into that deep valley of insanity.

Today is Tuesday.




No comments: