Saturday, February 1, 2014

Prayer of the pitiful

I write about what I know,see and hear.

99% of it is true.

Sometimes just like Hollywood things are added to the story just to make it interesting.

Today is a true nothing added story.

Listening to one of my roomies pray yesterday.

Prayer of the pitiful I call it.In this prayer there was no praise or thankfulness.Just a prayer of what was going bad in their life.

I thought to myself does the Lord really hear these prayers or does he just ignore them.

Please can't you just be a little thankful for something a blessing that has been bestowed upon you.

Negative thoughts and self pity are a waste of time.Be positive.Be thankful.Be joyous.Appreciate what others do for you.

Nobody gets through this life without disappointments.You are not alone with setbacks and suffering.

Give thanks for what is good in your life.


No comments: