Thursday, February 6, 2014

I'm a bad man

Drama drama drama.

A grown man,same age as me,acting like a spoiled little boy.

Watching TV yesterday and it wasn't on his channel and moan and groan he did.

Seems for once he didn't have control all day of the remote.

People where watching other things beside replays of women's basketball that we bare because he likes it and might I add most of the time he is asleep holding the remote.

I know I'm a bad man but him being denied control of the remote I enjoyed.

I half way expected him to bust out crying,he does that a lot really if life doesn't go the way he wants.

He couldn't take it and finally just took the remote and watched his program without asking please,may I,or do you mind.

Watching him squirm was fun!

Yes I'm a bad man.


No comments: