Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Old folks home

The sounds,smells,attitudes of some people at the old folks home you get use to.

Sounds of grown people in their second childhood,crying,pouting,confused and just very pitiful.

The smells you can only guess.But what can you do.What peeves me off is not the smells but the attitude of some who work here.I'm sure they don't pee perfume and I bet their s... does stink also.So enough of the holier than thou mind set.

I must say in fairness some of the best people ever work here.I tell the CNA's daily how much I appreciate them.Without them I would be up that creek without a paddle.

Some should not be here.This is a job where you have to be compassionate to people and if your heart is not in the job you should not be working here.

This is how I see life at the old folks home.

No comments: