Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hunting

A hunting we go...hunting we go...hi o the merry o a hunting we go.

Seems there is a new creature out there a flying one that people are hunting.

Have you heard about this crusader in the air thing?

If you shoot one down be prepared maybe for federal prosecution.

I bet these winged things ain't the best of eating but a new law written by a citizen wants hunters to be able to keep body parts of the downed creatures.

But some of the parts you can't keep I  guess for safety reasons.

Can you guess what winged flying creature thing I'm talking about?

Drones.

Yes those drones the government is flying around in our neighborhoods for what reason I can't say.

Maybe it's that bear in the air eye in the sky thing like CW McCall sung about in that song Convoy.

What ever the reason them drones flying around I  guess it's for the best.Protecting us from something I'm sure.

Just be careful when hunting drones,unlike deer,they can shoot back.


No comments: