Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Easily irked

Forgive me Lord but on this last day of 2013 I find myself easily irked.

Didn't see’em but sure did hear’em a visitor down the hall.

Loud talking and using that word that peeves me off every time I hear it spoke.

The H word.

Each time the H word was spoken by loud talking visitor I quenched in agony as if I had been stabbed in the back with a sharp #2 yellow pencil.

Sometimes I think the visitors and residents have the situation switched if you know what I’m talking about.

Back to the H word for some reason it always makes me cringe.

That word is…HUH!…spoken after every question they are asked.

Turn up the volume on your hearing aid or do as George Bush 1 said"read my lips".

Yes Lord forgive me for being so trivial.

Wait I must confess!

I caught myself using said dreaded word.

I'm a hypocrite.

For you elderly people reading this you might remember Emily Litella(Gilda Radner) from SNL who always got things confused and would say "never mind".

As she said...never mind.





No comments: