Sunday, December 29, 2013

2014 I shall...

New Year Resolutions:
1.Don't cuss Walker Texas Jr. silently when he rudely takes control of the TV.
2.Don't cuss Walker Texas Jr. silently when he fusses with the old folks who can't find their room.
3.Don't cuss Walker Texas Jr. silently when he turns his radio on full blast at night.
4.Send WGN TV a thank you email for changing the time they show Walker Texas Ranger...I won't be up that early and will miss it yesssss!
5.Learn to like chicken,chicken legs baked,chicken legs fried,chicken pot pie,chicken goulash for lack of a better word,chicken legs smothered in gravy least I think it's gravy.
6.Steamed carrots and broccoli ...no way Hosea ain't touching that stuff.
7.Take up smoking and drinking.
8.Just testing if you are paying attention with #7.
9.Try being a cool person instead of the redneck I am.
10.Last but not least tell you happy 2014 and I love you!

No comments: