Wednesday, November 20, 2013

DAWGG

Woo Hoo.

BBQ sandwich for lunch.Ain't going to complain.Meat loaf for supper.

Got enough nerve to wear my Auburn tigers t shirt yesterday.After that Auburn Georgia football game of Saturday I thought it best waiting a few days before wearing it.Didn't want to make the natives to mad.

Just had a student nurse from Auburn come in and give me my insulin shot and aspirin and I could not resit making a smart butt comment about that game.Found out she is excuse my language... a Yankee.I was nice my Southern Brethren and didn't even give her the test.You know the test where you ask them what you call those 4 legged fuzzy things with a wagging tail that go bow wow.If they don't answer DAWGG you know we pray for'em.

Helps us Lord they multiplying.


No comments: