Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Call me Johnny

I've been thinking.

Yeah scary huh.

Talking with my roomie Mr B about each day something is failing us as we age.Hearing,sight,memory things like that.

Mr. B is 96 but very sharp in his thinking.Hard of hearing and blind he is but mind is sharp.

Thinking of that second childhood we are suppose to enter as we age.

Some might say I  never out grew the first one.

Bring mine on.I'm so ready for it.Not going to fight it going with the flo.

My first childhood could have been better so this one I'm enjoying.

I was the obedient courteous child first time around worrying about everything some things real some imagined.

This time I will be my alter ego bad boy self.

Not really but I plan on enjoying this one.

No one to worry about always conjuring up the worst possible scenario.

Carefree that will be me this time around.

This second childhood thing not all that bad.

Hey you can even call me Johnny!


No comments: