Monday, October 14, 2013

Your new boyfriend

I could be
Your new boyfriend
Buy me a Chevy Silverado
I'll stay till the end

Make mine maroon
Lots of chrome
Jacked up high
I would never roam

I could do this
Pick you up
From your spare jobs
See it ain't bad slopping hogs

I'm worth it
Every penny you spend
And if you get a day off
That truck I might lend

You could go grocery shopping
Load it up
With biscuits taters
For desert peanut butter cups

Yeah I'm a deal
Just buy me that truck
While you're working
I'll be hunting a big deer buck

If you nice
I'll let you clean my boots
Wash my jeans
It's your thing that hygiene

Bo and Traylor they come first
Them sweet pretty hunting dawgs
You adopt them maybe let you
Give up that job of slopping hogs

That about do it
Nothing else to say
I'm just here
To make your day





No comments: