Friday, October 18, 2013

Help us all

Double terror tonight.

A full Hunters moon and a total eclipse.

Reports of strange mysterious things happening are being reported on CNN and Fox news as this is being written.

Lights strange lights low in the sky have been reported by local 911 authorities and officers on patrol.

They are advising people to use caution and monitor local police frequencies and report any thing out of the norm.

Help us all what is this…What does it mean?


Ok after much thought I had this posted on my Facebook page and deleted it.
Reason being I have some friends there who might have taken it a little bit to serious and switched their TV's to the news channels searching for info and running outside looking up into the night skies looking for little green men or grey which ever the case may be.

Calling 911 and jamming their switchboards with questions like is this the beginning of the end and I can see it now the police visiting me asking what in Hatti is going on and are you crazy or something(DON'T ANSWER THAT I CAN HEAR YOU).

So my attempt of an Orson Wells copy cat of the War of the Worlds has failed.

Orson almost got sent to the poky for his stunt and I don't want to end up that way cause little fat boys like me don't do prison very well.

So as Roseanna Roseanna from SNL use to say NEVER MIND all is good and safe the buggers under your bed and in the closet won't get you tonight...

Maybe!

No comments: