Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bad boy rebel

The great American food.

Hot dogs.

Grill'em,boil'em,fry'em.

Add chili,cheese,onion,mustard and ketchup.

Or just eat a plain dog.

Maybe add slaw or sauerkraut.

Eat'em with baked beans,pork and beans,tater chips or fries.

Wash'em down with a cold Coke,big orange just as long as it's cold and has crushed ice.

But please please please don't do this!

What in God's creation are folks thinking about these days?

I see hot dogs on bagel buns,hot dogs with tomatoes,hot dogs with green pepper,hot dogs with bacon(wait a minute that does sound good maybe on a chili dog yeah I could do that)hot dogs with this hot dogs with that least I haven't seen a turkey dog yet thank Jesus.

Yep that simple American food that Ralph Nader(the guy who killed the Corvair) said not to eat more than  2 a week I'm having for lunch and take this Ralph Nader 1 for supper also.

I feel so like a bad boy rebel today!