Monday, July 8, 2013

But I wonder...

Mr Frank went to hospice last night.I was told he only lived a hour or so after leaving here.

What this story is about.

I seen that light on the ceiling last week and immediately I thought of Mr Frank.But that was a no brainer.Everyone knew what was coming.

Saturday the nurse told him when he got to Heaven tell everyone she had been a good nurse for him.

I have seen that light before.Three times.About the size of a half dollar floating around on the ceiling.

Each time someone has died.

I don't believe in ghost. I believe what the Bible said.The dead are like in a deep sleep.

Never have I seen a ghost.Don't really care to.

But.

I guess it was a dream just a dream but I woke up and for a split second someone was just standing by my bed.This was just after a roommate died last year.It sure looked like him.

I didn't tell anyone.But get this my other roommate told me of a dream he had one night.Someone standing by his bed.Just like my dream.

I have been raised thinking that the dead know nothing,don't fear the dead and the Bible which I take literally word for word said death is like a deep sleep.Sleeping till the day of judgement.

But I wonder...