Monday, July 15, 2013

Bright side

Mind if I gripe a little bit?

Lunch and supper here today was just awful.

For lunch baked fish,steamed carrots,roll and fries.I will admit the fries where excellent but that's where being good stopped.

Thank goodness someone brought me a ham and tomato sandwich that saved the day.

Supper if possible was worse.That awful brown rice with beef tips and mushrooms with grilled some type of vegetable like a cucumber but I can't spell it on the side.A roll and hot cup of coffee saved the day.

The alternative meal was that devilish awful chicken pot pie.

But my breakfast was excellent I will admit.Same meal each morning for me.Fried perfect egg,slice of toast,2 sometimes 3 slices of bacon and grits.Coffee and OJ finish it out.

Look at the bright side rest of this weeks meals can only be better.